Thanks for your interest in seeing our virtual HealThy Cooking session!
We are excited to “cook” for you.
Here you will learn what to expect, how to prepare and have access to some quick videos we encourage you to watch before your presentation.
What to Expect
Enjoy a fun and interactive HealThy Cooking and nutrition session right from the comfort of your home, and learn why we’re highly doctor recommended. We address digestive, auto-immune & neurological issues, as well as cancer, diabetes, heart disease & weight goals. We lead with the science of how to improve & ensure health benefits & the key to turning picky eaters around, along with practical solutions to save time and so much more!
As a thank you gift, you will receive a Gift Card for joining us & providing feedback! Please allocate 90-120 minutes for you and your spouse to enjoy & interract on our session together. Your chef will contact you well ahead of your scheduled session to go over a few points.
Your chef will show you how to earn this “Kitchen Gadget of the Year” as our gift to you!
How to Prepare
You’ll want to have the following items available:
- 1 Full length unpeeled washed Carrot & Grater to shred the carrot
- 1 plate for pre-shredded carrot
- 2 clear glasses (1 empty & 1 with clean water)
- 1 Fork
- 2 spoons
- Baking Soda (NOT baking powder)
- 1 Cup Measuring Cup
- 1 container that holds 8 oz liquid
- 1 Tsp (or cereal spoon)
- Small container for each person to dump a few spoons of liquid into
- As many as 4 or more Different Types Material of your favorite, smallest size cookware for stovetop. (i.e., stainless with & without copper, nonstick, iron, ceramic, enamel, etc.)
- Internet access is required as presentation is conducted via ZOOM. Your chef will provide you with a unique access code and password prior to your demo. You’ll also receive a slide power point in a separate email to open in a 2nd window on your laptop in the kitchen or a 2nd device to follow along with.
- Prior to our start time, measure 8 oz. clean water and 1 tsp Baking Soda into each small pan of varying material, as well as into 1 clear glass.
- NOTE: Water in small 1- Qt or omelette-sized pans will be approx. 1/2 – 3/4″ deep. If your sample pans are larger, they may need 2-3x more water to reach the same depth. If so, remember to double or triple the baking soda as well for equal proportion.
Please watch these quick cooking demo videos PRIOR to your scheduled presentation!
Don’t forget to text your chef after you have watched the videos and found the items listed above.
Enjoy simple fast meals like these?
We have plenty more one-pan Quick Dishes for you to try!
3440 Eldorado Pkwy, Ste. 4
McKinney TX 75070
Hours of Operation: 9 AM to 5 PM Mon – Fri